Monday, March 7, 2016

Cool Tool #4

For this weeks Cool Tool Review, I chose Pic Maker. This is another great presentation type tool that anyone could use. It was easy to make, although it took awhile for certain pictures to load. It's simple enough for a first or second grader to use themselves. It's an app from google chrome, or you can just go to the website, which is what I did and made it myself from there. You can add text, backgrounds, pictures, borders/filters, frames, and color.  You can also create collages with it as well by adding multiple pictures to one page. It is a tool that could be used in a classroom, but I have definitely seen better presentation tools. Although, this might be a simple tool if I wanted my students to make a presentation up themselves. It would also keep their attention because there are so many different features as well. It's so easy to resize a picture or add a border in just a few short clicks. This tool would be more beneficial if I had my students make a presentation rather than make one myself, especially because there's other tools out there that better suit teachers and may be too difficult for students to use themselves. (As you can see, I had trouble with pictures loading, so I ended up having to redo one.)



No comments:

Post a Comment