Sunday, March 20, 2016

Major Project

For my second week working on my handstand/headstand, I made some progress. Although it was not a ton, it was still made. Learning how to do a handstand takes time, practice, and patience. After watching a few VIDEOS on how to do so, I learned so much. This guy in the video gave me so many good pointers on how to get started and little tips about using my fingers and hands. After talking to my yoga instructor (in my other blog) like she said, I started using just my head for balance against the wall instead of just my legs. Using a cool tool review called PicMonkey, I created a picture of my progress, which is just using my head to balance against the wall instead of my legs. This was a little bit harder to do but after practicing for awhile, I could easily do it in a controlled manner.

No comments:

Post a Comment