Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Cool Tool Review 3

Can Design/Weather&Seasons
For my next cool tool review, I made a little presentation about different types of weather and the four seasons using a slide show type tool, called Canva.  This tool allows you to find any picture that you want without having to Google them, and endless amount of different fonts, videos, and so on. It's so easy to use, even a first or second grader could make one up themselves. The link above is a simple presentation that I made. I could make up a fun slideshow for my students or even have them make up one themselves and share it with the class. I liked this tool, not only because of the many features, but it helps with creativity and allows you to personalize it exactly the way you want to. When you first start using it shows you step by step and even gives you different presentation examples. The only downside is that certain pictures or features cost $1. Overall, this tool was very useful and I definitely could see myself using this in the future over PowerPoint.


No comments:

Post a Comment